Bronson Bail Bonds
Welcome to Florida Bail Bonds! We are a licensed bail bond agency registered in Florida and can write Bronson bail bonds. We've been in business since the late 1950’s. Give us a call today and let our decades of experience and knowledge guide you!
Bronson is home to Bronson Public Library and two public schools. If you or a loved-one are arrested in this area, you must quickly find a reputable, knowledgeable and affordable Bronson bail bondsman - and you can trust FloridaBailBonds.com.
When someone is arrested in Bronson, they are taken to the jail at 9150 NE 80th Ave and booked in. If a person is arrested on a warrant, they might be able to bond out right away, but often there is no bond on the warrant and they must see a judge at a determined time on weekdays at a hearing called a First Appearance.
Most people arrested in Bronson, however, are incarcerated after what are referred to as “on view” arrests, where a law enforcement officer has witnessed a crime or has reason to believe a crime has occurred.
Please Call us NOW to find out the status of the individual arrested - each case is different:
CALL 1-(352) 376-6645 - we are available 24/7 to help you understand what you must do to get you or your loved one out of jail and back home.
Here's what you need to know about the bonding process in Bronson:
If a friend or family member is being detained in the Bronson Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the process:
- Call Our Office Toll-Free at 1-(352) 376-6645
- Be ready to give us the defendant’s full name, bond amount and the county the charges are in (if in a county other than Bronson). If you have the person's date of birth or a booking number, this will also help.
- Once we have your information, as well as the defendant’s information, and all bonding related paperwork is filled out and signed, we can then bond your person out of jail.
- Rest easy knowing that the information you share with us is confidential.
We are ready and able to assist you in getting your family member or friend out of jail. Our agents write bail bonds in every part of Florida, and have been doing so since the establishment as a licensed Florida Bail Bonding Agency in 1956.
We offer fast, friendly, and confidential service. If you need a bond written in any part of Florida.
Call us now at (352) 376-6645 and our dedicated team will help you!
Ask us about our flexible payment options and solutions to help you get your friend or loved one out of jail fast!
"Why choose us for Bronson Bail Bonds in Florida?"
"Because owner Rick Roundtree has been a licensed bail agent in Florida since 1978. In that time Rick has never had a complaint filed against him to the department that regulates bail in the state of Florida."
Bronson Florida Jail Info, Inmate Search, Address and Information
Don't know where your friend or family member is arrested? Visit our Florida Inmate Search page to learn how to search for and find anyone listed in any Florida county or city jail.
Levy County FL Jail Address & Map Directions
The Levy County Jail Address:
9150 NE 80th Ave.
Bronson, Florida 32621
Bronson Florida Courthouse Information
The Levy County Courthouse address:
355 South Court Street. Bronson, FL 32621.
- The Clerk’s phone number is 352-486-5266.
- The Levy County Jail booking number is 352-486-5121.
- The Public defender address is 353 S. Court Street, Bronson, FL 32621 and the phone number is 352-486-6760.
- The State Attorney address is 353 S. Court St. Bronson, Florida, 32621 and the phone number is 352-486-5140.
- Levy County Clerk’s Office Website
What landmarks should you look for in Bronson?
A forty minute drive from Gainesville, Bronson is the county seat of Levy County and home to Bronson Blue Springs.
Traveling to and from the area is easy courtesy of SR-25, US 27, and more. For air travel, the nearest airport is Gainesville Regional Airport.
Need help now? Have questions? Call us toll-free now at (352)-376-6645. We would be honored to assist you and your family during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you.