Columbia County Florida Bail Bonds
Welcome to Florida Bail Bonds! We are a licensed bail bond agency registered in Florida and can write Columbia County bail bonds. We've been in business since the late 1950’s. Give us a call today and let our decades of experience and knowledge guide you!
Columbia County is home to Lake City and well-known college, Florida Gateway College. If you or a loved-one are arrested in this area, you must quickly find a reputable, knowledgeable and affordable Columbia county bail bondsman - and you can trust FloridaBailBonds.com.
When someone is arrested in Columbia County, they are taken to the jail at 389 N.W. Quinten St in Lake City and booked in. If a person is arrested on a warrant, they might be able to bond out right away, but often there is no bond on the warrant and they must see a judge at 7:00 the next morning during the week, or 8:30 am on weekends at a hearing called a First Appearance.
Most people arrested in Columbia County, however, are incarcerated after what are referred to as “on view” arrests, where a law enforcement officer has witnessed a crime or has reason to believe a crime has occurred.
Please Call us NOW to find out the status of the individual arrested - each case is different: CALL 1-(352) 376-6645- we are available 24/7 to help you understand what you must do to get you or your loved one out of jail and back home.
Here's what you need to know about the bonding process in Columbia County:
If a friend or family member is being detained in the Columbia County Jail, here are some things that you can do to speed up the process:
- Call Our Office Toll-Free at 1-(352) 376-6645
- Be ready to give us the defendant’s full name, bond amount and the county the charges are in (if in a county other than Columbia). If you have the person's date of birth or a booking number, this will also help.
- Once we have your information, as well as the defendant’s information, and all bonding related paperwork is filled out and signed, we can then bond your person out of jail.
- Rest easy knowing that the information you share with us is confidential.
We are ready and able to assist you in getting your family member or friend out of jail. Our agents write bail bonds in every part of Florida, and have been doing so since the establishment as a licensed Florida Bail Bonding Agency in 1956.
We offer fast, friendly, and confidential service. If you need a bond written in any part of Florida.
Call us now at (352) 376-6645 and our dedicated team will help you!
Ask us about our flexible payment options and solutions to help you get your friend or loved one out of jail fast!
"Why choose us for Columbia County Bail Bonds in Florida?"
"Because owner Rick Roundtree has been a licensed bail agent in Florida since 1978. In that time Rick has never had a complaint filed against him to the department that regulates bail in the state of Florida."
Columbia County Florida Jail Info, Inmate Search, Address and Information
Don't know where your friend or family member is arrested? Visit our Florida Inmate Search page to learn how to search for and find anyone listed in any Florida county or city jail.
Columbia County FL Jail Address & Map Directions
The Columbia County Jail Address:
389 N.W. Quinten Street
Lake City, FL 32055.
Columbia County Florida Courthouse Information
The Columbia County Courthouse address:
173 N.E. Hernando Avenue Lake City, FL 32055
- The Clerk’s phone number is 386-758-1342.
- The Columbia County Jail booking number is 386-755-7000.
- The Public defender address is 173 N.E. Hernando Ave Lake City, FL. 32055 and the phone number is 386-758-0540.
- The State Attorney address is 173 N.E. Hernando Avenue, Suite 420, Lake City, 32055 and the phone number is 386-758-0470
- Columbia County Clerk’s Office Website
What Landmarks Should You Look for in Columbia County?
The major cities and communities throughout the county include: Lake City and Fort White. Lake City is both the largest city and the county seat.
Traveling to and from the area is easy courtesy of major interstates and highways such as I-10, I-75, US 27, US 40 and more. For air travel, the county is home to Lake City Municipal Airport, as well as numerous private airports.
Need help now? Have questions? Call us toll-free now at (352)-376-6645. We would be honored to assist you and your family during these difficult times. We look forward to serving you.