Welcome to Florida Bail Bonds
Roundtree Bonding Agency has been in the bail bond business in Florida for more than half a century. Established in 1956, our agents can write bonds anywhere in the state. If we can help you, call us-we are available 24-hours a day.
Large Bond? We can help!
Need a large bond written in the State of Florida? With over 50 years of experience, we can help you in all 67 counties statewide. For more information, call us Toll Free: (877) 336-8449.
Choose your county
(click the county button or map icon for more info)
You should know…
- Our bonding agents will notify both clients and cosigners– by mail or by phone–of all court dates, thus ensuring the security of our clients, as well as protecting the financial interests of our cosigners.
- We will make sure that you fully understand the bail bond process, and what your responsibilities will be as a signer when you bail someone out of jail.
- Unlike some other agencies, Roundtree Bonding will never return someone to jail for failure to completely pay for a bond.
- Roundtree Bonding Agents are available 24 hours a day, ready to write bail bonds throughout the state of Florida.
- Roundtree Bonding accepts VISA, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept debit (ATM) cards.
Florida Bail Bond County Index
Need to post bail in another county? Florida Bail Bonds can help! Click on a link below:
All major credit cards accepted
Rick Roundtree is a licensed Florida Bail Bondsman with over 50 years of experience in Alachua and surrounding counties. Established in 1956, Rick writes bonds in every part of Florida, with a focus on Alachua, Bradford, Levy, Gilchrist, Columbia, Marion, Putnam, Clay and Union Counties. More info on Google +